Your Refrigerator is an important appliance which provides a variety of services, keeping food cold and frozen, makes ice and has specialized food compartments. If your refrigerator is leaking, not keeping food cold enough or is noisy give Air Aces a call, we may be able to diagnose the issue over the phone.
If your refrigerator is not running or is not cold enough.
1. Raise the thermostat up to the next highest setting. If it comes on, let it run for 36 hours and check temperature to confirm it is working properly.
2. Clear or remove anything from blocking the air flow around the outside of the refrigerator (on top, underneath, behind, beside, in front of, etc.). Allow 2″ of clearance all the way around.
3. If there are condenser coils on the rear of the box, make sure the box is several inches from the wall and that nothing is on top at the rear, blocking the heat from coming off the coils.
4. If the condenser coils are underneath the refrigerator, clean the coils with a vacuum cleaner thoroughly at least one a year.
5. Refrigerator coils located underneath the refrigerator should be cleaned annually.
6. Refrigerators that constantly run can indicate improper functioning due to low refrigerant level, a dirty condenser coil, a malfunctioning seal, or improper air flow.